I am a busy mother of two, an artist and a free spirit. I love to visit remote places and I believe that travelling is the best school in life.
Besides private consultations I work in the NHS as part of the Infant Feeding team in a busy hospitals were I have supported thousand of mothers to achieve the infant feeding goals and to give babies the best start in life.
- International Board Certified Lactation consultant
- Part of the Infant Feeding Team at BHRUT Hospitals
- Breast Feeding Advisor /Milk Bank Co-ordinator at King College Hospital
- BSC (Honours) Health Sciences: Natural therapeutics
- BSC (Honours) Health Sciences: Complementary /Therapies Naturopathy
- Certified Breastfeeding specialist
- CPD Certified in Sociology
- CPD Certified in Child Psychology
- Diploma in Human Growth and Development
- Infant Feeding Relationship Course in line with the Baby Friendly Initiative
- Birth Bliss Doula Academy training