I am a busy mother of two, artist ,dancer and free spirit. I love to visit remote places and I believe that travelling is the best school in life.
Besides private consultations I work in the NHS as part of the Infant Feeding team in Postnatal ward, in a Tongue tie Clinic and as Breastfeeding Advisor and Milk Bank coordinator in a Level 3 Neonatal Unit.
In my 13 years of experience I have supported thousand of mothers to achieve the infant feeding goals and to give babies the best start in life.
Education and Experience
- International Board Certified Lactation consultant
- BSC (Honours) Health Sciences: Natural therapeutics
- BSC (Honours) Health Sciences: Complementary Therapies /Naturopathy
- Member of the Infant Feeding team and Tongue Tie Clinic at UCLH
- Breast Feeding Advisor /Milk Bank Co-ordinator ,Neonatal unit at King College Hospital
- Worked with Infant Feeding Team at BHRUT Hospitals wards and community
- Certified Breastfeeding specialist
- CPD Certified in Sociology
- CPD Certified in Child Psychology
- Diploma in Human Growth and Development
- Infant Feeding Relationship Course in line with the Baby Friendly Initiative
- Birth Bliss Doula Academy training